2008年11月21日金曜日

Answer★

1. Dear Chiaki, Maki and Azusa★
     My favourite place is city centre at night.
     I like city centre★ There are really nice shops.

2. Dear Ayaka, Miho and Yuka☆
      I like Yorkshire Pudding. It is traditional food in York.
      My favourite food is Pasta.

3. Dear Noriko★
      I went to London and France.
      Yes, I do. there are a lot of shops. Sometimes strange shops are there. It is very nice!!

4. Dear Mami☆
      Yes! but, I didn't go to Bonfire this year.

5. Dear Megumi and Natsuki★
      Not yet. We will go to  city centre next weekend.

6. Dear Nagisa and Azusa☆
      My host family is fantastic!! because, they are very kind!! 
      Don't be shy!!!! It is very important.^^
7. Dear Akiko and Risa★
      It is Bronte sisters.
      It was really enjoyed myself. So, we had pumpkin soup, crisps, sweets and so on.
8. Dear Maki☆
      Yes, I am. But, It is difficult for me so, another student aren't difficult. I think so.
      Yes!Yes! Yes!! I felt homesick!! I want to have Japanese food, meet my friends and family.
      

Thank you for your questions^^

0 件のコメント: