Yesterday, we went to "Haworth" with Matt.
First, we went to musiam!!
It was quiet interesting★
It is sad story so, I was sad when I heard it;;
I had "Fish and Chips"♪
It was really delicious!!
I like it!!
Next, we went shop!
I bought note and letter set for mother and me☆
I got home about 6:00.
After that, I made a meal with my hostmother.
It was really delicious!!
I enjoyed myself☆☆
"I'm sorry.....
I want to picture put on my blog but, my camera was broken so I can't picture put on my blog."
Thank you★☆

7 件のコメント:
Sorry about your camera! Did you take it to the camera shop?
Are you going to get your camera fixed?
Andrea
Mizuki(^∀^)
I'm Maki!
Do you remember me?:)
I wear glasses;)
How are you doing in York??
Is it fun?:)
Hi~~
I'm Chiaki from Koryo :)
I envy you~~;3
How about your life in York??
Hello☆
How are you, mizuki♡
I'm nagisa. I'm koryo student.
York is Harry Potter's world.
What is favorite food in york?
I want to go to the york.
It talks and it is made to hear about in york.
See you again(*3*)♡
Yes.......
When I go back Japan, I'll go to camera shop^^
My camera fixed:=(
コメントを投稿